Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Now That's Style!

Today in celebration of my school raising over $12,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, we had "Clash Day". The kids were all so excited to walk in and see their teacher "clashing"! Here is a lovely picture of my ensemble.


Kids are so precious. They don't know that you aren't supposed to mix browns and blacks, or that you shouldn't mix silk with cotton, and they practice what they preach...totally clashing clothes whenever they are in charge of what they wear :-) Today I received more compliments from my sweet kindgarteners than I have any other day of the year. I bet I had ten kiddos tell me, "Mrs. Walker, you look pretty today!" Wow, why in the world do I try so hard? All I really need to do I wear tons of jewelry, and throw in a few sequins here and there, and I am pretty :-) I did have a few tell me that I looked like a pirate and a hippy, but I will choose to focus on the pretty comments!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Love it! I especially love that the kids kept complimenting you. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love the outfit ;-) How have you been?
    We miss you guys!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have a flair with style!

    ReplyDelete