Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

I Wonder...

I must admit that having our first baby has me pretty curious about what he or she will look like. Will our baby have my eyes and Shane's nose? Will it have blonde hair, or will it be bald? With so many questions, and so long to wait, I decided to find out early. Thanks to makemebabies.com I can now get a sneak peek of our little bundle of joy.

Here is our "adorable" little boy :-)

I guess he is going to have Shane's grandad's red hair! Aww, what an interesting looking kiddo. We can't forget our "beautiful" baby girl.




Well, it's only fitting that she should get my hair and lips....she is her mother's child...lol!

These babies are pretty cute, but I am definitely hoping they are much cuter in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment